7.27.2006

THIS

...is what happens when you drag me to a Persian-Jewish synagogue full of Beverly Koon-Boosers:



A MASTERPIECE!
I call it:

Here, I am Alien by Dani California
Material: medium star confetti and small star confetti on tablecloth

Some may say it was inspired by sheer boredom. I say it was a cry to my future husband (who of course, attends Nessah regularly in search of the *other* person in the room who hates being there as much as he does): "ahoy future husband! Here I am, notice me! Love me! Make beautiful children with me! See how creative I am with confetti? Imagine how creative I can be in the boudoir...rrrrrrrrr!"

Unfortunately for the betterment of society, some people don't see this piece the way I do. Here, I am Alien was demolished and desecrated by Nessah's art-hating cleaning crew. I ask you: IS NOTHING SACRED?!?!?
Harumph. Some poeple are so uncultured.

1 Comments:

At July 28, 2006 3:04 PM, Blogger may moon chi said...

I love it!! And I love the name of your blog! And I love you! Yay! We should learn how to link to each other's blogs now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home