2.18.2007

Me Gustas Cuando Callas


If you haven't heard the Brazilian Girls yet, I highly recommend them, particularly their self-titled album (I haven't heard much of their new one yet, but I've heard it's not as good). Surprisingly enough, my sister (aka Barbara Streisand lover) discovered them before I did. KCRW truly makes miracles happen.
She also fell in love with "Me Gustas Cuando Callas," which is a song on the self-titled track that puts one of Pablo Neruda's most beautiful poems to a most beautiful melody. You can read the lyrics, in both English and Spanish
here.

2 Comments:

At February 20, 2007 2:17 PM, Blogger may moon chi said...

Neruda's poetry is so beautiful it pains me...

 
At February 20, 2007 5:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

nice! you have good musical taste dani! p.s. - nice blog! check out mine if you haven't already - http://justportillo.blogspot.com/ . Miss ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home