11.07.2007

Long time no see

Rotating onto a new assignment at work has been tough on my blog. My new workaholic co-workers peek into my cubicle often, so I've had to limit my non-work computer activities to short-term activities: checking my email, reading news headlines, my new Facebook obsession (make it stop!!)...



But I haven't forgotten about my little "bloggie-chi" (as my MayMoonShine would say). I will write more this week, I promise! And I will be on a new assignment soonish. Hopefully they will be more blog-friendly.


In the meantime, an office-themed cartoon is in order.










2 Comments:

At November 09, 2007 2:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

excelent cartoon. I have been waiting for bloggichi update-ichis.

 
At November 09, 2007 2:19 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

nice cartoon. I have been waiting your bloggichi for update-ichis.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home